6 Top Women Lead B2B Sales Podcasts
In honor of National Women’s Month, here are our top must listen women lead Sales Podcasts:
#1 – Conversation with Women in Sales
Conversations with Women in Sales is a podcast dedicated to becoming the best resource in the world for female sales professionals. Listen Here!
- Hosts: Barbara Giamanco
- Recent Topics on Tap: Women’s Careers in Tech, Prospect Conversation Tips
- Recent Guests: Gavriella Schuster, Microsoft; Lackner Davey, ExxonMobile
- Episode Length: 30 – 45 min
#2 – #WomeninTech
The #Womenintech Podcast features inspiring Women in Tech from Engineers, Female Founders, Investors, UX and UI Designers, Journalists, all sharing their story how they got to where they are today. The show’s purpose is for every listener to walk away feeling ‘If She Can Do It So Can I.’ Listen Here!
- Hosts: Espree Devora
- Recent Topics on Tap: Different women from all over the globe speak on women in tech in their location.
- Recent Guests: Seerat Saini, Workplace from Facebook Enterprise Growth Lead; Colleen Brady, Creator of I Heart NoCode
- Episode Length: 30 – 40 min.
#3 – Adweek/ CMO Moves
CMO Moves is an Adweek podcast series sharing the human side of game-changing CMOs. Questions are asked like: How did they get to the top? What rules did they have to break along the way? Who do they see as their role models? How do they inspire and grow their teams to greatness? Tune in to hear the personal success stories behind these incredible leaders. Listen Here!
- Hosts: Nadine Dietz
- Recent Topics on Tap: Following your own Compass, Sophie Bambuck, CMO of Everlane
- Recent Guests: Minjae Ormes, CMO of Visible; Sophie Bambuck, CMO of Everlane
- Episode Length: 30 mins – 1hr
#4 – Sales Maven
The Sales Maven Podcast is self-described as “a no sleaze, no slime, and no stress approach to building your business.” Listen Here!
- Hosts: Nikki Rausch
- Recent Topics on Tap: Conversation Email Sequences, Thoughtful Communication
- Recent Guests: Louise Brogan of The Social Bee; K’ai Roberts Fu, owner of Magnus Media Group Video Production
- Episode Length: 20 – 45 mins
#5 – K2 Sales Podcast
The K2 Sales Podcast showcases sales/marketing leaders, business owners, and top-performing sales professionals to break down what mindset, behaviors, and actions contribute to game-changing results. Listen Here!
- Hosts: Karen Kelly
- Recent Topics on Tap: Strategic Decision Making, Effective Leadership
- Recent Guests: AI Specialist, Brian Lenahan, John Madsen, CEO of AthleticAF
- Episode Length: 45 mins – 1hr
#6 – Casted
The Casted Podcast has created a unique niche. This podcast helps businesses learn how to create their podcasting platform from people who have built successful podcasts. Listen Here!
- Hosts: Lindsay Tjepkema, Co-founder, and CEO of Casted
- Recent Topics on Tap: Building Brand Awareness, Defining Goals, Giving Your Brand Unauthentic Voice
- Recent Guests: LogicGate’s Carolyn Chapin, Salesforce’s Tina Rozul, Megan Collins, and Conor Wiegmann
- Episode Length: 30 min.
You Might Also Enjoy These Posts
B2B Appointment Setting Tips and Tricks that Always Work
Gamification Strategies: Badges in B2B Marketing
Welcome To DemandZEN
DemandZEN specializes in Account-Based Demand Generation and solving the challenges around finding, engaging and converting target accounts into real opportunities for B2B Technology and Services companies.